September 06, 2012 - September 07, 2012
4th Annual Domestic Violence Symposium: Intersections, Insights & Interventions
Location: Registration will take place in the Campion Tower Lobby
We are pleased to offer a unique opportunity to hear and interact with locally and nationally recognized experts in the domestic violence field.
The Registration Deadline is August 31, 2012.
Space is limited - please register as early as you can.
Click Here for More Information
Click Here to Register for this Event
$65.00 General/$85.00 Attorneys & Judicial Officers/$10.00 Non-SU Law Students - Cash, checks and credit cards will all be accepted.
- April Gerlock, PhD, ARNP, Clinical Associate Professor, Univ. of Washington, School of Nursing/ Research Associate, VA Puget Sound Health Care System, HSR&D NW Center of Excellence, Seattle, WA
- Dr. Andrew Klein, Ph.D., Senior Research Analyst at Advocates for Human Potential, Inc
- Ann Cammett, Associate Professor of Law, William S. Boyd School of Law, UNLV
- Fernando Mederos, Ed.D., Director of Fatherhood Engagement, Massachusetts, Department of Children and Families
- Rev. Dr. Marie M. Fortune, Founder and Senior Analyst, FaithTrust Institute
- Anne L. Ganley, Ph.D., Clinical Associate Professor of Psychology, University of Washington
- David Sargent, Owner & President, Sargent & Edwards, Law Enforcement Consulting
- Jill Theresa Messing, MSW, PhD, Assistant Professor, School of Social Work, Arizona State University
12.5 Continuing Legal Education Credits, applied for.
12.5 Continuing Judicial Education Credits, applied for.
12.5 Continuing Social Work Credits, applied for. This covers Licensed Social Workers, Licensed Marriage & Family Therapists and Licensed Mental Health Counselors
Complimentary Networking Reception
Thursday, September 6, 2012 ~ 5:15-6:30 p.m.
SU School of Law, Sullivan Hall ~ 2nd Floor Gallery
Symposium Hosts & Sponsors:
Seattle University School of Law Domestic Violence Clinic and
The Fred T. Korematsu Center for Law & Equality
Seattle City Attorney's Office and Seattle Human Services Department
King County Prosecuting Attorney's Office
King County DV and Child Maltreatment Coordinated Response Project
Washington State Supreme Court, Gender and Justice Commission,
STOP Grant No. 2011-WF-AX-0056 - ICA12273 and 2010-WF-AX-0021 - 1A11283
King County VAWA STOP Grant #2011-WF-AX-0056
University of Washington Court Improvement Training Academy