Summer 2015 Class Assignments
Class assignments are listed alphabetically by course name. All will be posted as received. If you do not see the assignments you are looking for, check TWEN, your professor's personal homepage or return to this web page to check again later.
Criminal Law A
- Read Chapter 1, pp. 1-28, for the first two class sessions
- Prof. Halliburton will be using CANVAS, not TWEN.
Dispute Resolution E (ALDR-300-E)
Please register for this course on TWEN where you will find the Course Syllabus which contains your assignments.
Professional Responsibility 200 E-2 (PROF-200-E1)
Register for this course on TWEN where you will find your course syllabus which includes your first assignments.
Professional Responsibility 200 E-2 (PROF-200-E2)
Register for this course on TWEN where your course syllabus and Course materials are posted.
- Register with the TWEN course associated with the class. To register, go to lawschool.westlaw.com, and register for “Property E.” Course assignments, supplementary materials, and other materials related to the course will be posted on the TWEN site. In addition, you should feel free to use the discussion function to raise questions not raised in class, or to pursue in more depth issues only briefly raised in class.
- The Syllabus for the class is posted on the TWEN site.
- READING ASSIGNMENT
- June 1 : 3 – 40
- June 2: 40-56; 56 – 83 (A-F)
- June 3: 64 – 104 (G –M)
- June 4: 104 – 144 (N-Z)
- For Tuesday’s class, make sure you read and understand the materials on pages 40-56. I will not be questioning you directly on that material in class, but we will be discussing some of the concepts in those materials throughout much of the course.