Attendance, Grades, & Exam
Students will sign a code of conduct before participating in the program as part of their admission into the program. Students know that attendance will be taken each and every day. Missing more than ten minutes of class (at the beginning, middle, or end of the class) will be counted as an absence. Missing more than one class will result in dismissal from the program with no credit or refund.
ExamStudents will be given take-home exams. Instructions and deadlines will be provided at a later date.
Grades & Transcript
Grades of A+ through D-, and the grade of P, are passing grades. Grades of F, F+ or WF are failing grades.
|Definition of Grades and grade points:|
|A+ = 4.33||B+ = 3.33||C+ = 2.33||D+ = 1.33||F+ = .33|
|A = 4.00||B = 3.00||C = 2.00||D = 1.00||F = .00|
|A- = 3.67||B- = 2.67||C- = 1.67||D- = .67||WF = .00|
Grades of A+ through D-, and the grade of P, are passing grades. Grades of F, F+ or WF are failing grades.Transcripts can be requested through the Office of the Registrar. They ask for two full working days to process all requests. Official and unofficial transcripts are free to all students.
- Download a Document Request form. Document requests can be faxed to (206) 398.4058, scanned, or mailed to the address noted below. If you are a non-SU student, please indicate on the request that you participated in the SU-sponsored summer-abroad program (Spain or South Africa).
- Send a written, signed request to:
Seattle University School of Law
Office of the Registrar
901 12th Avenue - Sullivan Hall
Seattle, WA 98122-1090
- An e-mail request for transcripts. Again, non-SU students, please mention your participation in the SU-sponsored program in your request. Please send all requests to email@example.com.
Keep in mind that the more complete the information you submit to us, the faster we can locate your record. Therefore, please include the following information in your written request:
- Student ID# (or Social Security Number)
- Full Name
- Former name(s)
- Date of Birth
- Graduation Year
- Address/mailing instructions
- Contact information
- Your signature