2005 to Present:
- Individuals - $15
- Institutions/Organizations - $25
Single Issue 2002 - 2004:
- Individuals – $12
- Institutions/Organizations – $20
A subscription to the SJSJ includes two issues, the Fall/Winter and Spring/Summer issues for the current academic year.
- Individuals – $25
- Institutions/Organizations – $40
- Washington Residents: please add 8.8% sales tax.
- Rates will be reduced or waived for low-income subscribers. Please contact SJSJ to make arrangements.
Please send the subscription form with a check or money order payable to Seattle Journal for Social Justice. Mail payments to:
Seattle Journal for Social Justice
Attn: Marketing & Business Editor
Seattle University School of Law
901 12th Avenue
P.O. Box 222000
Seattle, Washington 98122-1090