April 22, 2010 - April 24, 2010
Alumni Weekend 2010
Location: Sullivan Hall
The School of Law is beginning a new chapter in its story, and the alumni community is invited to Sullivan Hall to help turn the page. Make your plans now to be in Seattle for this alumni community celebration.
Among other highlights, alumni will have the chance to hear David Skover's exciting lecture "Mania: The Story of the Outrageous and Outraged Lives That Launched a Generation," as he is installed as the Fredric C. Tausend Professor of Law, catch up with classmates at reunion celebrations, meet Dean Designate Mark Niles and tour the new School of Law Annex .
Detailed information about specific events may be found at the links below. Registration for this event has passed.
Thursday, April 22, 2010
- Installation of David Skover as the Fredic C. Tausend Professor of Law 4:30 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Friday, April 23, 2010
- Alumni Donor Breakfast - 10 a.m. - 11 a.m.
- Leadership Seminar: Making the Transition from Practice to Academia - 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Alumni Association Luncheon with Dean Designate Mark Niles - 1 - 3 p.m.
- CLE - Navigating the Waters of Healthcare Reform: What Lawyers Need to Know - 3 - 6 p.m.
- Alumni Awards Celebration and Reunion - 5:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Alumni members of the Seattle Journal for Social Justice, Law Review, and Dispute Resolution Board will be sent invitations separately for the annual dinners being hosted around Alumni Weekend.
- Law Review - 6 p.m., Friday, April 23
- Dispute Resolution Board - 6 p.m., Saturday, April 24
- Seattle Journal for Social Justice 6 p.m., Saturday, April 24
Last year's inaugural Alumni Weekend was a rousing success with more than 400 alumni attending the celebration. Make your plans to attend, and be sure to encourage your friends and former classmates to join you this year!