SU AlumniWeb and Alumni Connection
Seattle University School of Law alumni now have the opportunity to maintain an email account ending in alumni.seattleu.edu. This benefit, provided through a partnership between SU and Microsoft's Live@edu program and a part of the university's AlumniWeb, provides alumni with a tool to market their affiliation with SU, to more easily recognize fellow members of the alumni community, and to help build connections between alumni and the school.
To get started, go to the AlumniWeb page and sign-up for an account to access AlumniWeb. Look for a confirmation email to follow within 48 hours verifying your alumni status, and then you can register for SU Alumni Connection. Follow these steps:
- Log into AlumniWeb and go to the SU Alumni Connection; the link is featured in the column at left. (This link is only visible after your AlumniWeb sign-up is complete.)
- On the SU Alumni Connection page, you will see the alumni email address you will be assigned if you choose to sign up.
- Under the SU Alumni Connection sign up section, create your SU Alumni Connection password (must be at least 8 characters).
- If asked, enter your SU username and password.
- Click "Opt-In".
- Complete the password enrollment steps. You'll be asked to provide ansers to several security questions of your choice. Important: If you don't complete these steps, you will not be able to retrieve your SU Alumni Connection password if it is forgotten.
- Click the "Enroll" button when finished.
For assistance, contact the Office of Alumni Relations and Annual Fund at email@example.com or (206) 398-4600.