The Law Alumni Board and the Office of Alumni Relations would like your help in identifying alumni leaders to serve on the Law Alumni Board (LAB). The nominations committee seeks alumni who are willing to devote time, imagination and resources to the LAB's goals, including:
- acting as advisors to the alumni office and the dean;
- acting as informed advocates for the mission and vision of the School of Law;
- serving as a liaison between the school and the legal community;
- taking a leadership role in sponsoring events, fundraising, and supporting the school on public policy issues;
- recognizing professional achievements of alumni;
- fostering a sense of responsibility for the law school among its graduates;
- and serving as mentors to its students and recent graduates.
Please feel free to complete an application online, to nominate yourself or a colleague, which you may then submit by email or print to fax or mail. If you are nominating a colleague, please refrain from contacting the nominee as this is a confidential process. The Law Alumni Board nominations deadline was Thursday, October 20, 2011.
For more information, please contact the Office of Alumni Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org.