Reviewing Your Application Materials
Always re-read your application materials before an interview. You need to refresh your memory as to exactly what this employer knows about you (this is especially important if you have several versions of your resume), and combine it with what you've learned about the employer so that you can discuss how your experiences and activities fit this employer's needs.
You will likely not be asked any hypothetical legal questions. The interviewer's goal is to learn more about you as a person and determine how good a "fit" you would be, so prepare accordingly. Some common interview questions
- Why are you interested in this employer? (And you'll be able to answer this clearly and enthusiastically because you did your research, right?)
- What is your greatest strength/weakness?
- What accomplishment are you most proud of?
- What has been your biggest challenge?
- Where do you see yourself in (x) years/what do you want to be doing in (x) years?