Guide to King County Legal Clinics and Hotlines
What is the King County Guide to Legal Clinics and Hotlines?
- ATJI developed the guide to help low income people in the Seattle University Youth Initiative neighborhood access legal services
- The guide contains information about walk-in legal clinics organized by populations they serve as well as different areas of law
- The guide is translated into Amharic, Somali, and Vietnamese
How do I access the Guide?
- To download a copy to print, click your preferred language below
- Please note that the file is formatted to print and fold into booklets for distribution, so the page order is not suited for viewing online
- Hard copies are available thanks to a generous donation by Foster Pepper PLLC. Please contact ATJI for information about obtaining a hard copy at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Access to Justice Institute is not a direct legal services provider. For help in finding a lawyer, visit washingtonlawhelp.org or call 2-1-1 if you are inside of King County. If you are outside of King County, call Coordinated Legal Educational Advice Referral (CLEAR) at 1-888-201-1014.