For the Legal Community
For the Legal Aid and Social Justice Community
Are you interested in connecting with the law school on a project to help meet the needs of underserved individuals and communities? ATJI is your starting point! Email Kerri Kline, ATJI Program Assistant at email@example.com or call 206-398-4173 and we would be happy to help you:
- Share your existing volunteer, internship, and fellowship opportunities with law students
- Brainstorm new projects or other ways in which law student volunteers can help further your work
- Help develop law student trainings to prepare them to work with you
For the broader Legal Community
If you'd like to support the work of Seattle University law students, there are multitudes of ways to get involved:
- Volunteer as an attorney with the Moderate Means Program
- Volunteer as an attorney with the Foreclosure Mediation & Outreach Project
- Volunteer as an attorney with the WA Attorneys Assisting Community Organizations
- Attend or help facilitate a Social Justice Monday session
- Help mentor, train, or advise one of our many Student Organizations including the Public Interest Law Foundation (PILF), Street Youth Legal Advocates of Washington (SYLAW), Incarcerated Mothers Advocacy Project (IMAP), and Iraqi Refugee Assistance Project (IRAP). Contact Jen Werdell, Associate of Director of ATJI at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about student organizations.
- Make a gift to support the Access to Justice Institute, Public Interest Law Foundation, or school Annual fund
For more information, please contact ATJI by emailing Kerri Kline, ATJI Program Assistant, at email@example.com or calling 206-398-4173. We look forward to collaborating with you!