LEARN: Explore Social Justice
ATJI offers countless ways for students and the law school community to deepen their understanding of social justice issues. Some of our current offerings around connecting academics and action are:
- Social Justice Mondays: an organized, weekly series that aims to create a forum to bring awareness and encourage discussion about the many issues that surround the idea of "social justice" in order to help strengthen the social justice community of students, faculty and staff at the law school.
- Lawyering in a Diverse World: ATJI partners with Student Life to offer this series of speaker events and trainings.
- Legal Writing Collaborative: an effort that ATJI initiated with the Legal Writing faculty to bring real-world social justice issues into the classroom.
- Pro Bono Boot Camp: A crash course to help you get started in your legal internship or volunteer opportunity
- Leadership for Social Good: Translating Your Passion Into Action
- ATJI offers many different workshops and trainings throughout the school year to help students build skills needed to become lawyers leading toward a just and humane world. Visit our blog for updated info on trainings, events, and programs!