Social Justice Mondays
What is Social Justice Mondays?
- Social Justice Mondays is student-driven, weekly series that aims to create a forum to bring awareness and encourage discussion about the many issues that surround the idea of "social justice" in order to help strengthen the social justice community of students, faculty and staff at the law school.
- Social Justice Mondays is brought to you by ATJI, the Social Justice Coalition, and the Student Bar Association.
- Join us every Monday at noon in C5. Lunch will be served.
How can I get involved with Social Justice Mondays?
- Attend! Come every Monday and participate in our discussions.
- Organize! Help plan a Social Justice Monday! We invite students, student organizations, faculty, and/or staff to submit proposals for a program/event idea. Please see the Social Justice Mondays Event Proposal Guidelines for more information.
How can I find out about Social Justice Mondays that I missed?
- Listen to recordings of previous Social Justice Mondays.
- Click here to see descriptions of Fall 2013 Social Justice Mondays.
- Click here to see descriptions of Spring 2013 Social Justice Mondays.
- Click here to see descriptions of Fall 2012 Social Justice Mondays.
Who do I contact for more information?
If you have any additional questions, contact ATJI Assistant Director Patricia Sully at firstname.lastname@example.org.