Employment & Scholarship Opportunities
- Jacobsen Law Group Associate Attorney Job Opportunity
- Lummi Tribe Seeks ICW Attorney
- Fredericks Peebles Seeks Associate Attorney (Litigation)
- Internships in the Office of the General Counsel of the Smithsonian Institution
- Procupio Firm Seeks 2015 Native American Law Summer Intern
- Clerk at the Native American Rights Fund
- In-House Tribal Attorney: Stillaquamish Tribe
- Ho-Chunk Job Posting for Legislative Attorney
- Berkeley Williams LLP 2015 Summer Associate Position
- DOJ Announces The Gaye L. Tenoso Indian Country Fellowship
- Law Clerk with St. Regis Mohawk Tribal Courts
Full Tuition Scholarship Opportunities
Scholars for Justice Awards
Scholars for Justice Awards are awarded to two students in each entering class who demonstrate commitment to a career in public interest law. Scholarships are full-tuition and will be given based on a demonstrated commitment to pursuing a career as a public interest lawyer, involvement in significant public service and/or social justice activities prior to coming to law school and academic achievement.
Douglas R. Nash Native American Law Scholarship
A three-year, full-tuition scholarship will be awarded to an admitted student who is an enrolled member of a federally recognized tribe. The recipient will demonstrate a commitment to Native issues, academic achievement and promise. Native Americans have one of the smallest bars in the nation, and Seattle University School of Law is committed to increasing the number of Native students who attend law school.
We hope to see your application before February 1.