- Welcome to the 2015-2016 school year!
- Seattle U students take third place in Indian law moot court competition
- SU Law grad earns first-ever federal Indian Country fellowship
- Environmental Law Seminar Sees River Restoration Work Up Close
- Native American Law Scholarship renamed to honor Indian Law expert Douglas Nash
- CILP Joins Huy Submission to U.N. on American Indigenous Prisoners' Religious Rights
- Professor Catherine O'Neill Criticizes Governor's Water Quality Plan
- Bree Blackhorse '13 Selected for Federal Clerkship