The Access to Justice Institute invites law students to meet with us anytime, particularly when:
- You are looking to gain legal experience, build your leadership capacity, or hone your legal skills while also serving the community.
- You have questions about pro bono or other opportunities, or you want other students to know about opportunities that are not currently listed.
- You are looking for meaningful social justice or pro bono work and want help finding where to volunteer.
- You or your student organization are planning a social justice project or event or want to directly connect your work with the community, and you want guidance on formulating a project plan, connecting with community partners, or other support to ensure success.
- You need help with identifying specific people and organizations in the equal justice community to network with.
Interested in meeting with an ATJI staff member? SU law students can drop by our office on the first floor (Suite 115) or email/call us to make an appointment. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact staff members directly. Read profiles of the staff and find our contact information here.
"Justice should be a staple on everyone's table. Seattle University School of Law is committed to working for equal justice, and I'm proud to be able to help ensure that commitment."
Former Judge Don Horowitz, benefactor of the Don and Lynda Horowitz Chair for the Pursuit of Justice