The ATJI staff invites law students to meet with us anytime, particularly when:
- You are looking to gain legal experience, build your leadership capacity, or hone your legal skills while also serving the community.
- You have questions about pro bono or other opportunities, or you want other students to know about opportunities that are not currently listed.
- You are looking for meaningful social justice or pro bono work and want help finding where to volunteer.
- You or your student organization are planning a social justice project or event or want to directly connect your work with the community, and you want guidance on formulating a project plan, connecting with community partners, or other support to ensure success.
- You need help with identifying specific people and organizations in the equal justice community to network with.
"Justice should be a staple on everyone's table. Seattle University School of Law is committed to working for equal justice, and I'm proud to be able to help ensure that commitment."
Former Judge Don Horowitz, benefactor of the Don and Lynda Horowitz Chair for the Pursuit of Justice