Mr. Fox has a civil litigation practice emphasizing medical negligence defense, health care law, products liability and guardianship. He has successfully defended cases brought against physicians, hospitals, nurses and other health care providers, employers and others.
Mr. Fox is admitted to practice in the State of Washington, the State of Oregon, the United States District Court for the Western District of Washington, and the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
He is a member of the following professional organizations:
- Washington Health Care Risk Management Society
Legislative Committee 2004-2006 President 2006-2007 Past President/Board Member 2007-2008
- Washington Defense Trial Lawyers
- Defense Research Institute
- King County Bar Association
Mr. Fox has resided in the Pacific Northwest since 1975. He has also lived and traveled in Spain. He enjoys cooking, gardening and boating.
925 Fourth Avenue, Suite 2300
Seattle, WA 98104
Phone: (206) 223.4770
- B.A., Whitman College, 1994
- J.D., Northwestern School of Law at Lewis & Clark College, 1999