Prior to coming to Seattle University, Ms. Fitz-Gerald was a reference librarian at the King County Law Library. She co-teaches three advanced legal research courses, including the University's first exclusively online class. Ms. Fitz-Gerald is a regular presenter at CLEs, addressing diverse audiences including lawyers, paralegals and legislative staff. She is a member of the Washington State Bar Association, American Association of Law Libraries and Law Librarians of Puget Sound. She joined the faculty in 2002.
Serving Pro Se Patrons: An Obligation and an Opportunity, 22 Legal Reference Servs. Q. 41 (2003).
Seattle University School of Law
Phone: (206) 398.4223
- A.B. with Distinction, Duke University, 1989
- M.A., University of Hawai'i, 1992
- J.D., cum laude, University of Wisconsin, 1995
- M.L.I.S., University of Washington, 2002
- Admitted to practice in Washington state
- Legal Research Methods
- Advanced Electronic Legal Research and Methodology
- Legal Research Methods Online