The Dean's Club brings together SU Law's most generous alumni and friends who provide leadership support to the Annual Fund for Excellence. Members are an irreplaceable source of stability and strength, providing a generous yearly gift of $1,000 or more to the annual fund. Members are invited to special law school events with the dean and receive a quarterly Impact Update, an inside look at your gifts at work.
Dean's Club Giving Levels
Members of the Dean's Club are also enrolled in the Seattle University President's Club
Benefits of Dean's Club and Emerging Leaders Club Membership Include:
- Acknowledgement in the law school's Annual Report of Giving and the university's President's Report.
- Free parking pass allowing occasional campus parking for one year (due to IRS regulations, current SU faculty, staff and students are not eligible for this benefit.)
- Invitations to annual Dean's Club events and to the annual President's Club recognition event.
- Invitations to selected campus and regional events.
- Inclusion on the Dean's Club plaque, updated annually, mounted at the west entrance of Sullivan Hall, outside the Justice Fred H. Dore Courtroom.
- Seattle University A.A. Lemieux Library privileges (borrowing privileges).
"Serving as chair of the Dean's Club gives me a chance to connect alumni, members of the legal community, classmates and friends who share an affinity with the law school."
Catherine Walker '80
Dean's Club Chair