Leadership Giving Levels
The Dean's Club honors our alumni and friends who demonstrate their commitment to Seattle University School of Law's mission by contributing $1000 or more annually to any program, scholarship or fund. These leadership gifts from our most loyal donors demonstrate philanthropy in action and represent our strongest allies in the legal community. Members are invited to special law school events with the dean and receive a quarterly Impact Update, an inside look at your gifts at work. Members of the Dean's Club are also enrolled in the Seattle University President's Club.
Dean's Club Giving Levels
Recognizing the power of our alumni to change the world, the Emerging Leaders Club was established to honor those who partner with us in creating the next generation of leadership in the legal community. Alumni from the School of Law's nine most recent classes are automatically enrolled in the Dean's Club and the President's Club when their giving during the fiscal year of July 1 through June 30 reaches $100 for each year since their graduation. Corporate matching gifts can be included in the cumulative total as well.
Emerging Leaders Club Giving Levels
|$100||Class of 2013|
|$200||Class of 2012|
|$300||Class of 2011|
|$400||Class of 2010|
|$500||Class of 2009|
|$600||Class of 2008|
|$700||Class of 2007|
|$800||Class of 2006|
|$900||Class of 2005|
Benefits of Dean's Club and Emerging Leaders Club Membership Include:
- Acknowledgement in the law school's Annual Report of Giving and the university's President's Report.
- Free parking pass allowing occasional campus parking for one year (due to IRS regulations, current SU faculty, staff and students are not eligible for this benefit.)
- Invitations to annual Dean's Club events and to the annual President's Club recognition event.
- Invitations to selected campus and regional events.
- Inclusion on the Dean's Club plaque, updated annually, mounted at the west entrance of Sullivan Hall, outside the Justice Fred H. Dore Courtroom.
- Seattle University A.A. Lemieux Library privileges (borrowing privileges).