Faculty & Staff Annual Fund Campaign
|Please complete your payroll deduction or make a gift online by June 30, so it is counted in this year's campaign.|
Every gift to the annual fund, no matter the size, makes a difference. While leadership gifts are celebrated, participation is encouraged.
Gifts raised through the Faculty & Staff Annual Fund Campaign will be used to directly fund:
- increased scholarship support to students
- expanded practical skills opportunities like internships, fellowships and PILF Summer Grants
- externship opportunities in Seattle, Olympia, Washington, D.C., Alaska and internationally
- growth in our clinical course offerings - ensuring every student has the opportunity to participate in a clinical experience
- meaningful opportunities for students to become involved in our institutes and centers
We all give in so many ways to our students, including our commitment to excellence in and out of the classroom and supporting their professional development. Our participation in supporting the law school's Annual Fund for Excellence is an additional way to impact our students. Thank you in advance for your generosity!
Faculty & Staff Co-Chairs
“We are all committed to supporting our students in their education and in their professional growth. We demonstrate that commitment every day as teachers and staff. Giving to the Law School’s annual fund is one more way that we can support our students and make sure that they will be the kind of lawyers that we and they want them to be.”
“One of the things I value most about working at Seattle University School of Law is being part of a supportive community. We genuinely take care of one another. My colleagues, you amaze me with how generous you each are with your time and talent, it shows your deep commitment to this team we’ve built. Giving to the Annual Fund for Excellence is just one more way to demonstrate appreciation for our community and to help contribute to its continued success.”