Juvenile Justice Community Forum
Seattle University School of Law students have organized a community forum on the juvenile justice system. Six distinguished speakers will participate in the event from 4-6 p.m. Friday, November 17, in the law school courtroom. Panelists represent various sides of the juvenile justice system, working to improve the lives of at-risk youth. They are:
- Washington Supreme Court Justice Bobbe Bridge
- Page Ulrey, King County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office
- Christie Hedman, Washington Defender Association
- Jim Street, Director of Reinvesting for Youth, former Juvenile Court Judge
- Judge Harry McCarthy, King County Juvenile Court
- A law student who went through the system as a youth.
The event is sponsored by the ABA Law Student Division.