Faculty and staff can reserve the use of checkout equipment in order to support law school instruction and events. These devices are for single event use only, and must be returned afterwards. Reserved equipment can be picked up in Sullivan 311d. (Note, it will not be delivered to you.)
To reserve equipment for checkout, please fill out our Assistance & Equipment Setup/Checkout Request Form (checkout equipment options will be listed at the bottom of the form).
Checkout Equipment (Faculty & Departmental Use)
- Laser Pointers
- Headsets (heaphones with microphone)
- Photo Camera (dSLR)
- Photo Camera (point and shoot)
- Pocket Camcorder Kits (video cameras with table-top tripod)
- Remote slide-advancement "clickers" for Power Point
- Light kits - (Flourescent and/or LED) - prior training required
- Portable Projector, Folding Table, & Screen (for law school events only)
- 35mm Slide Projector
- Web Cameras w/ built-in Microphones
- Skype Interview Kit (webcamera with echo-cancelling microphone)
- Assortment of VGA-adapter for Laptops and Apple Notebooks
*Note: Checkout equipment is available for occasional, one-off use purposes. Faculty who want to use wireless mice and laser pointers, throughout an entire semester, should make arrangements with the Technology Help Desk to purchase their own devices. Checkout equipment is for one-time use only.
Checkout Equipment (Student Use)
Additional Equipment is available for checkout to law students via the law library. These include:
- Web Cameras (law library)
- Pocket Camcorders (law library via Tina Ching)
- miniDisplay-to-VGA adapters (law school Help Desk)
If you have any questions regarding classroom technology or scheduling support from Instructional Technology please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.