For more information about local community and Seattle University resources for childcare assistance, emergency, health, housing, social services and veteran services visit the weblinks listed below.

Childcare Assistance

Childcare Resources of King County

  • Resource for parents seeking childcare, partner with childcare providers and advocate for childcare solutions

Childcare Referral Services

  • Additional resources within King County.

For a comprehensive list of resources, please see Student-Parents Resource Guide (PDF).


King County Emergency Services

  • Safety and emergency-related services in King County.

Health Care

King County Health Services

  • Health services provided by King County government.

Campus Student Health Center

  • Directed toward enhancing levels of wellness and empowering students to be self-directed in their own care.
  • Contact the Seattle University Student Health Center at 206-296-6300.


Housing information

  • SU Law Admissions information page about Seattle neighborhoods, apartment search engines and roommate referral services

Tenants Union of Washington State

  • Tenants' rights advocate for Washington state renters.

Mental Health/Psychological Services

24-Hour Seattle Crisis Line

Seattle University Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS)

  • CAPS promotes the psychological health of students and the campus community through affirmative therapy and other multi-culturally informed services, in order to empower students to participate fully in campus life.
  • Call Seattle University Counseling and Psychological Services at 206-296-6000.

Seattle Counselors Association

  • Non-profit professional community of mental health providers serving the entire Puget Sound region.

Social Support

Basic Food Assistance

  • Washington State government resource to finding healthy and affordable food.

"Do I qualify?"

  • Link to short questionnaire where individuals can find out if they qualify for any support from DHSH.

USDA Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)

  • Federal food assistance program.

King County Social Services

  • Social and community services in King County.

WA 2-1-1 Community Resources

  • Online directory of health and human service programs to find resources like food banks (food pantries), emergency shelters, transportation, health clinics, rent or utilities assistance, legal help, and many more. If you need additional assistance, you can also call 2-1-1 to speak directly with an Information & Referral Specialist.

Veteran Support

Washington State Department of Veterans Affairs

  • Veterans assistance and support for Washington veterans.

GI Bill information

  • The home for all Educational Benefits provided by The Department Of Veterans Affairs

Law School Veteran Support

  • SU Law resources page for Veterans provides many links for veteran support and services.

Seattle University School of Law provides these links as a courtesy to its students. These sites are not endorsed by Seattle University. Some of these sites require personal information. We urge you to use your discretion and be careful when disclosing this type of information. We encourage you to explore your options using various resources so that you can make well informed decisions about your current and future finances.

Contact us

Student Financial Services (SFS)
Sullivan Hall, Second Floor
901 12th Avenue
P.O. Box 222000
Seattle, WA 98122-1090

SFS Hours

Monday - Friday:
9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

Late Hours*
Monday and Thursday
4:30-6:00 p.m.

*By appointment only

Hours are subject to change during exams, holidays, and summer session. Changes will be posted outside of the entrance to the Administrative Offices.

A drop box is located to the left of the Administrative Office doors for after-hours correspondence.