Alumni use their law degrees to help advance science and research.
Courses for lawyers include trial advocacy, legal writing, health law, and Indian law.
Alumni provide vision and oversight as managing partners
You'll love learning law with our professors. Meet a few of them here.
- Foreclosure outreach project receives national recognition
- Leadership for Justice Fellow will reach out to incarcerated youth
- Professor Bryan Adamson offers practical advice to landslide survivors
- Natasha Martin named one of most influential minority law professors
- Professor Won Kidane wins Fulbright Award to study, teach in Ethiopia