Visit startups and major corporations at this 3-credit summer course.
Our Alaska Satellite Campus opens in Anchorage this fall. Be there.
Courses for lawyers include trial advocacy, legal writing, health law, and tribal law.
Our rigorous curriculum and outstanding faculty will challenge you.
- Justice Mary Yu named law school's Woman of the Year
- Low Bono Incubator attorneys get their practices off the ground
- International commission ruling could help free American woman in Mexico
- BLSA honorees give back to the law school as mentors
- Professor Deborah Ahrens explains on KUOW why insanity defense is rare