Courses for lawyers include trial advocacy, legal writing, health law, and Indian law.
You'll love learning law with our professors. Meet a few of them here.
Law student's planned school will address educational achievement gap.
Our rigorous curriculum and outstanding faculty will challenge you.
- Moving Forward: WSBA magazine profiles Dean Annette Clark
- Prof. Charlotte Garden explains ruling against Space Needle
- Judge Anita Crawford-Willis '86 named Woman of the Year
- Latina/o Community Awards honor friends, alumni
- Law school hosts Solo, Small, and Mid-Size Firm Career Fair