Visit startups and major corporations at this 3-credit summer course.
Our Alaska Satellite Campus opens in Anchorage this fall. Be there.
Courses for lawyers include trial advocacy, legal writing, health law, and tribal law.
Our rigorous curriculum and outstanding faculty will challenge you.
- Two students selected for federal fellowship program
- Professor Charlotte Garden cited in report on Amazon non-compete clauses
- Jesuit law schools unite in effort to help child refugees
- U.N. human rights authorities condemn treatment of Nestora Salgado
- Students go for the gold at national appellate advocacy finals