Visit startups and major corporations at this 3-credit summer course.
Courses for lawyers include trial advocacy, legal writing, health law, and tribal law.
Professor John McKay reflects on his State Department work in Palestine.
Alumnus and rapper Kevin De Liban pursues justice with a beat.
- Clinic achieves Salgado's transfer from max-security prison
- Student research prompts Seattle Times editorial on homelessness
- New York Times cites Diane Dick's research on shareholder activism
- Law school names Frances Perkins fellow at Unemployment Law Project
- Charlotte Garden comments on legality of teacher walk-outs