We're now accepting applications, and we can't wait to get yours.
Student Molly Matter rebounds from felony conviction to seek a law degree.
Students aim to end unfair nuisance laws with research and advocacy.
Our satellite campus is making history by bringing legal education to Alaska.
- Bryan Adamson wins award for excellence in clinical education
- Charlotte Garden comments on new Seattle labor laws
- Editorial cites our cost study, calls for repeal of death penalty
- Law school program helps Tacoma residents prevent foreclosure
- Fight for Nestora Salgado's release featured on NPR's The Takeaway