Visit startups and major corporations at this 3-credit summer course.
Our Alaska Satellite Campus opens in Anchorage this fall. Be there.
Courses for lawyers include trial advocacy, legal writing, health law, and tribal law.
Our rigorous curriculum and outstanding faculty will challenge you.
- Jesuit law schools unite in effort to help child refugees
- U.N. human rights authorities condemn treatment of Nestora Salgado
- Students go for the gold at national appellate advocacy finals
- Professor Garden comments on legal challenge to $15 minimum wage
- Law school honors Latina/o alumni Romero and Mendoza