Alumni use their law degrees to help advance science and research.
Courses for lawyers include trial advocacy, legal writing, health law, and Indian law.
Alumni provide vision and oversight as managing partners
You'll love learning law with our professors. Meet a few of them here.
- Natasha Martin named one of most influential minority law professors
- Guardian article cites law students' report about intimidation of Latinos
- Professor Kirkwood testifies before congressional committee
- Law students help refugees stay in the United States
- Professor Won Kidane wins Fulbright Award to study, teach in Ethiopia