International lawyers can earn an online certificate from the top U.S. program.
Courses for lawyers include trial advocacy, legal writing, health law, and Indian law.
Alumni provide vision and oversight as managing partners
You'll love learning law with our professors. Meet a few of them here.
- Professor Catherine O'Neill criticizes governor's water quality plan
- Faculty and staff directors and associate deans start new roles
- Professor Charlotte Garden analyzes Harris v. Quinn for SCOTUSblog
- Recent grad Philip Chinn chats with veteran litigator for KPLU series
- Latino students learn IP law through Microsoft program in D.C.