An important new program provides future lawyers with basic business skills.
Students aim to end unfair nuisance laws with research and advocacy.
Our Alaska Satellite Campus opens in Anchorage this fall. Be there.
Professor John McKay reflects on his State Department work in Palestine.
- Robert Chang's work on racial disparity featured in Huffington Post
- Ron Slye says President Obama must address corruption in Kenya
- Ninth Circuit Court ruling favors law school legal team
- Sara Rankin comments on one-way bus tickets for the homeless
- Law school welcomes new ARC director