Courses for lawyers include trial advocacy, legal writing, health law, and tribal law.
Students aim to end unfair nuisance laws with research and advocacy.
Our Alaska Satellite Campus opens in Anchorage this fall. Be there.
Professor John McKay reflects on his State Department work in Palestine.
- Charlotte Garden analyzes new threat to public sector unions
- Julie Shapiro says SCOTUS acknowledged changing ideas about marriage
- Law school's diversity efforts helped increase number of women deans
- Seattle U mourns passing of Fr. William Sullivan
- Bloomberg View features work by Berle Symposium scholars