Brian Howe '09 supports socially conscious business with Impact Hub.
You'll love learning law with our professors. Meet a few of them here.
Alumni family ties build a strong community at Seattle U School of Law.
International lawyers can earn an online certificate from the top U.S. program.
- Professor Russell Powell appointed to university role
- Law student wins $10,000 grant for healthcare business
- Law school offers space for King County juvenile diversion program
- Clinic helps innocent client obtain reparations from Mexican government
- Law school program aids Seattle foreclosure prevention outreach
Join our law alumni for an event at Steptoe & Johnson.
Professor Skover will speak about the creation of the SCOTUS Books-in-Brief imprint and his latest co-authored book, When Money Speaks.