An important new program provides future lawyers with basic business skills.
Students aim to end unfair nuisance laws with research and advocacy.
Our Alaska Satellite Campus opens in Anchorage this fall. Be there.
Professor John McKay reflects on his State Department work in Palestine.
- Korematsu Center opposes trademark registration of disparaging marks
- Wall Street Journal quotes Julie Shapiro in report on human egg pricing
- Ron Slye says President Obama must address corruption in Kenya
- Robert Chang's work on racial disparity featured in Huffington Post
- Ninth Circuit Court ruling favors law school legal team