Visit startups and major corporations at this 3-credit summer course.
Courses for lawyers include trial advocacy, legal writing, health law, and tribal law.
Professor John McKay reflects on his State Department work in Palestine.
Alumnus and rapper Kevin De Liban pursues justice with a beat.
- 1L selected for Native American Congressional Internship
- New post-grad unemployment law fellowship available
- Freedom Trailblazer: A profile of Professor Tom Antkowiak
- Professor Kahng in USA Today: Marriage tax hurts lesbian couples
- Professor Sara Rankin says smoking ban in parks will target homeless