Courses for lawyers include trial advocacy, legal writing, health law, and tribal law.
Our Alaska Satellite Campus opens in Anchorage this fall. Be there.
Professor John McKay reflects on his State Department work in Palestine.
Alumnus and rapper Kevin De Liban pursues justice with a beat.
- Russell Powell named to Seattle U international role
- Seattle Weekly looks at anti-homeless laws, quotes law school reports
- Clinic achieves Salgado's transfer from max-security prison
- Christian Science Monitor applies Seattle U death penalty study to Nebraska debate
- New York Times cites Diane Dick's research on shareholder activism