We're now accepting applications, and we can't wait to get yours.
Student Molly Matter rebounds from felony conviction to seek a law degree.
Students aim to end unfair nuisance laws with research and advocacy.
Our satellite campus is making history by bringing legal education to Alaska.
- Sara Rankin speaks up for homeless rights in Boise case
- Carmen Gonzalez: U.N. should look to Pope's enviromental plan
- Korematsu Center defends teacher protections in California case
- Professor Brooke Coleman honored for teaching excellence
- Scott Walker plan would gut labor law, Charlotte Garden says