Join us as we honor the important work of the legal community.
Student Molly Matter rebounds from felony conviction to seek a law degree.
Students aim to end unfair nuisance laws with research and advocacy.
Our satellite campus is making history by bringing legal education to Alaska.
- Life lessons guide scholarship recipients to law school
- Charlotte Garden, Liz Ford comment on unions for Uber drivers
- Law school greets diverse class of new students
- Legal Writing Program welcomes next generation of leadership
- Advocacy groups warn local officials on anti-homeless laws