- All transcript requests will be fulfilled through Parchment. E-transcripts cost $10.00 while printed transcripts start at $12.50 for regular US mailing. Additional delivery options are also available.
- Please note: Official transcripts are no longer official once opened or downloaded and will display “copy” if re-sent/copied/scanned.
- Resources for setting up and ordering transcripts through Parchment can be found as video clips on Vimeo. An FAQ document (PDF) can be found on Google Drive.
Keep in mind:
- Some employers and all higher education institutions require official transcripts.
- Many institutions will accept official transcripts directly from students as long as the seal of the official transcript envelope has not been broken.
- Some institutions, including the Law School Admissions Council, will only accept official transcripts mailed directly from the School of Law or through Parchment’s e-delivery service.
- Only current Seattle University Law students are able to request Unofficial Transcripts. These can be accessed through MySeattleU & Student Planning.
- Cost: Free of charge
Keep in mind: Many employers accept unofficial transcripts, but higher education institutions generally do not.
If you have previously attended and/or graduated from Seattle University School of Law (or University of Puget Sound School of Law), transcripts are processed via Parchment.
At this time, transcripts from before May 1998 will be processed locally and made available for print & mail or pickup. These are still ordered through the Parchment storefront.
- Complete a Transfer Packet Request (PDF) if you are applying for transfer to another law school.
- Cost: $10 for each packet (one required per school).
Transcripts from other schools or other Seattle U programs
- We cannot provide official or unofficial copies of other schools’ transcripts that you have submitted. Request those transcripts directly from the school.
- For non-law school coursework completed at Seattle University, request your undergraduate or graduate transcripts from the Seattle University Office of the Registrar.
Monday-Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Hours are subject to change during exams, holidays, and summer session. Changes will be posted outside of the entrance to the Administrative Offices.
A drop box is located to the left of the Administrative Office doors for after-hours correspondence.
Contact the Registrar